What is ‘I see a different you’ , where are you based and what do you do, who’s involved? “I See A Different You” is a Trio collective (Innocent Mukheli, Vuyo Mpantsha and Justice Mukheli) from Soweto portraying Africa to the world, the way they see it. Your photography is very much linked with fashion and urban culture. What is the idea behind this? Our fashion influence comes from our grandparent’s photo... Read More
"Imagine, Creative’s that are Social Media Strategists http://t.co/TSJtKNTHJX ."
"11 dumb things clients say to graphic designers? http://t.co/tgzyP8ajlx ."
"Motion Designer, Illustrator, Digital designer and Typography Genius – Anthony Neil http://t.co/91ruwGW8sE ."
"The 34th Durban International Film Festival announces its opening night film http://t.co/cGgmIyovXa #SAcreatives @DurbanInternationalFilmFes"
"Hamburger, Hermanus, MacGarry create promos for Encounters Documentary Festival http://t.co/6zYeylCKZx #SAcreatives #EncountersDocumentary"
"Toyota Land Cruiser TVC Gives New Meaning To ‘Out To Lunch’ http://t.co/pAXQwSQVz6 #SAcreatives #DraftFcb #ToyotaLandCruiser"
"Creative Lens Focused On Young South Africa http://t.co/vUs9cK92bW #SAcreatives #Between5and10 #YoungSouthAfricaSeries"
- ART EXHIBITION 16 JUNE-14 JULY 2013
- Encounters adds Jozi screening of Incarcerated Knowledge
- The Village Under The Forest to screen at Labia on Monday
- A LOOK AT THE YOUTH’S ROLE IN THE SA AD INDUSTRY
- SEARLE STREET POST SIGNS EDITORS
- AAA School of Advertising Cape Town wins L’Oreal Brandstorm Competition
- CINEMARK AND SOUTH AFRICAN JUDGES SET TO ADD LOCAL FLAVOUR TO THE 60TH CANNES AWARDS
- Deeb Joins Draftfcb Johannesburg
- Graphic Designer Landon Nothnagel shares his work with us
- The 34th Durban International Film Festival announces its opening night film