This year, the Loeries is taking a different approach to managing the Creative Week experience. To create a village in a city, activities will bring delegates together in one place at a time.
SATURDAY NIGHT ON LONG
Start planning your Saturday night on Long now. Loeries.com website provides a detailed list of all the venues available in the strip from 169 on Long to the Royale Eatery. Julep will host the Loeries VIP lounge.
Start planning now and make the most of your Loeries Creative Week Cape Town:
- Creative Week Cape Town takes place from 14-22 September.
- Mon-Thu @ City Hall: Judging at Cape Town City Hall. Finalists will be announced each day and the judging closes with the Egg Films Judges Wrap.
- Fri @ City Hall: International Seminar of Creativity at City Hall
- Saturday MorningStudent Portfolio Day @ City Hall
- Saturday Brunch @ V&A Waterfront: Agency Lunches and Official Media Brunch
- Saturday Awards Ceremony @ CTICC: first night of the awards. Check the website for which categories are awarded each night.
- SATURDAY NIGHT ON LONG: Celebrate or commiserate, organize your agency functions in the strip of Long Street between 169 on Long and the Royale Eatery. See details below.
- Sunday Awards Ceremony @ CTICC: Second night of the awards.
- DStv Official Party @ Shimmy Beach Club
- Creative Week Cape Town Fringe events: To find out what else is happening during Creative Week around the Loeries, go to creativeweekct.co.za
The major partners of the 2013 Loeries are DStv Media Sales, the City of Cape Town, Western Cape Government andGearhouse South Africa
Adams & Adams Attorneys, ADreach, Commercial Producers Association,Greensky, Mail & Guardian,Mediamark, The Times, Unilever South Africa
Additional Partners and Official Suppliers
AAA School of Advertising,Antalis South Africa, Aon South Africa, Aqua Online, Art Board, Backsberg, BEE Online, Cape Town Partnership, Cape Town Tourism, First Source, Funk Productions, Gallo Images, Google South Africa, Graphica, GreaterCapital, Grid Worldwide, Hertz, Hetzner, Media Film Service,Newsclip, Paygate, Rocketseed,Shimmy Beach Club, Skyrove, Sonovision Studios, South African Airways, TBWA\Hunt\Lascaris Johannesburg, Tequila\Johannesburg, The Rebellion, Tsogo Sun, Ultra Litho,Wesgro, Woolworths
Important Loerie dates to diarise in 2013:
Loeries Exhibition Venues
SterKinekor Head Office, Woodmead 23 – 25 Jul
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, PE 5 – 14 Aug
Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria 26 – 30 Aug
Cinema Nouveau, V&AWaterfront 16 – 21 Sep
Oliewenhuis Museum, Bloemfontein 7 – 11 Oct
Migrate magazine – issue 17 – Available at Exclusive Books & CNA
Migrate magazine – issue 18 – Material deadline 8 October
Released November 2013
Creative Week Cape Town 14 – 22 September 2013
For more information go to www.loeries.com