Ticket sales for Loeries® Creative Week™ Cape Town are now open! Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of the biggest celebration of creativity in Africa and the Middle East. Seating is limited and tickets are sold out long before the event, so get yours early to avoid disappointment. Book at loeries.com.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LOERIES® CREATIVE WEEK™ CAPE TOWN:
- Thursday 18 September – Egg Films Judges Wrap. Join the judges to close judging week. Invited guests only.
- Friday 19 September – DStv Seminar of Creativity. Don’t miss this unbeatable opportunity to listen to world creative leaders.
- Saturday 20 September – Unilever Brunch. Join industry leaders and find out what the next best thing is going to be. VIP delegates only.
- Saturday 20 September & Sunday 21 September – Black-Tie Awards Ceremonies. A red carpet, black-tie event with a strong focus on the award-winning work.
- Saturday 20 September – Adams & Adams Student Portfolio Day. There’s no better place to fill your agency with talent – “Speed dating for Creatives!”
- Loeries Expo 18-20 September. Experience great brands, leading agencies and suppliers in the heart of the Creative Village.
Check out the full programme at loeries.com. Special travel and accommodation packages with Tsogo Sun, Hertz, SAA and Cape Town Tourism will be announced soon. Tickets range from VVIP to Student packages.
Be inspired by last year’s Loerie winners at Vega the School of Brand Leadership in Johannesburg from 14-17 April and at the Open Window School of Visual Communication in Pretoria from 12-16 May. The Loeries Exhibition is the perfect opportunity to get tips on how to submit your entries and see what makes an award-winning piece of work.
Deadline for entries is 31 May. Enter before 14 April to get a 10% discount. Check loeries.com for detailed information on categories and how to enter.