Turn Friday the 13th around by putting yourself in the running for a coveted 2014 Loeries award, and participating in the premier celebration of creativity across Africa and the Middle East. This is the last day of the extended deadline for entry and the eligibility period, which means that all work must be commercially published, launched or aired up until 13 June 2014.
All finalists and winners will be announced during Loeries® Creative Week™ Cape Town, this September. Highlights include:
- Judging Week 15-18 September. Finalists will be announced at the end of each day.
- Thursday 18 September – Egg Films Judges Wrap. Join the judges to close judging week.
- Friday 19 September – DStv Seminar of Creativity. Don’t miss this unbeatable opportunity to listen to world creative leaders.
- Saturday 20 September – Unilever Brunch. Join industry leaders and find out what the next best thing is going to be. VIP delegates only.
- Saturday 20 September & Sunday 21 September – Black-Tie Awards Ceremonies. A red carpet, black-tie event with a strong focus on the award-winning work.
- Sunday 21 September – The DStv Official Party
- Saturday 20 September – Adams & Adams Student Portfolio Day. There’s no better place to meet the top upcoming talent – “Speed dating for creatives!”
- Loeries Expo 18-20 September. Experience great brands, leading agencies and suppliers in the heart of the Creative Village.
Check out the full Creative Week programme at loeries.com, and find Tsogo Sun accommodation and Hertz Car Hire specials
Loeries Ticket Packages now available:
You can customize your Loeries® Creative Week™ Cape Town experience at loeries.com. Creative Week packages, and two-night ticket packages for the Award Ceremonies are now available, as well as tickets for the DStv Seminar of Creativity.
Full information on packages and pricing is available at loeries.com, where you can book tickets directly. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the biggest celebration of creativity in Africa and the Middle East. Seating is limited, and tickets are sold out long before the event, so get yours now to avoid disappointment.
Key dates to remember:
- The Creative Future Scholarship Deadline: 20 June
- Adams & Adams Young Creative Awards Deadline: 30 June
- Loeries® Creative Week™ Cape Town: 15-21 September
- DSTV International Seminar of Creativity: 19 September
- The Loerie Awards Ceremonies: 20-21 September
- Ticket Sales for Creative Week are open visit loeries.com
The major partners of the 2014 Loeries are DStv Media Sales, the City of Cape Town, Western Cape Government and Gearhouse South Africa
Adams & Adams, ADreach, Commercial Producers Association, Continental Outdoor Media, The Times, Unilever South Africa, Woolworths and YFM
Additional Partners and Official Suppliers
AAA School of Advertising, Antalis South Africa, Aon South Africa, Art Board, Backsberg, BEE Online, Biz-community, Cape Town Partnership, Cape Town Tourism, Clive Stewart Photography, Continental Outdoor Media, Egg Films, Facebook, Film & Event Media, First Source, Funk Productions, Gallo Images, Graphica, GreaterCapital, Grid Worldwide, Hertz, Hetzner, Ice Models, Lampost, Media Film Service, McCann, Meltwater, Newsclip, Paygate, Positive Dialogue Communications, Rocketseed, Shimmy Beach Club, Sonovision Studios, South African Airways, Tsogo Sun, Twenty Model Management, and Wesgro