The King James Group has once again been named African Advertising Agency of the Year at the annual African Cristal Festival. The Festival, held in Morocco this past weekend, stands as the first “summit for media and communications” dedicated to Africa and brings together African and international experts to celebrate exceptional work produced on the continent.
In addition to the coveted title of Agency of the Year, the group also walked away with a further nine awards across three client brands and five categories:
- Johnnie Walker The Gentleman’s Wager took a Gold in the Integrated category as well as a Gold and Silver in Digital & Mobile
- Santam’s One-Of-A-Kind television commercial was awarded two Silver’s in the Film and Press categories
- Sanlam Woordfees snatched a Silver in the Outdoor category
- Sanlam’s Genius television commercial snatched two Bronze awards in the Film category
- Sanlam Idols brought home a Bronze in the Digital & Mobile category
Says James Barty, King James Group CEO: “Being recognised as the leading agency on the continent for the second year is a fantastic achievement for King James Group. It is very pleasing to see that the work that won at the African Cristal Festival has done so on multiple award stages. But we are most proud of the fact that these accolades were picked up for work done on our large and longstanding client brands.”