Who is Vusi Khosa and What do you do?
My Name is Vusi Khosa and I’m a multidimensional graphic design specialising in logo design /Branding, Hand lettering, UI & UX design, 3D design and any other visual communication. I was born in Limpopo, now based in Centurion, South Africa. I’m a self-taught graphic designer with the formal education for Fine Art at University of Johannesburg.
I’m currently working as a 3D designer and graphic designer at Tungsten Design and also a Logo, UI&UX designer and hand lettering freelancer
How would you define your style of creativity?
Simple and clean, more of Minimalist.
What inspires you and your work?
Modern, Hipster and rustic style….i’m a fan of Modern and futuristic architecture.
What does one have to do reach your level of creativity?
Don’t stop learning, research, practice more and more…oooh and subscribe to 30 or more creative blogs.
What has been the highlight of your career thus far?
1. Invited to be a player on Dribbble..(This was one of my goal)
2. Working with Client like NIKE – NOS store Sandton and KULULA airways
3. My work (IOS 9 UI Concept) featured on Curved.de – (German Mobile digital lifestyle editorial)
What are you currently working on?
There are few projects I’m busy with, one of them is an app that will make going shopping easier J (Keep your ear on the ground).
And also enhancing my skill on Hand lettering
What advice would you give young creatives looking to do what you do?
Start early, find that one thing you can specialize in and be great in it. If you have that privilege go study fine art Or take fine art classes, you will thank me later.
Where can our readers follow your work (Please provide your twitter/facebook/website details)?
1. Dribbble – https://dribbble.com/VusiKhosa
2. Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Vusi_Khosa
3. Behance – https://www.behance.net/vusikhosa
4. Twitter – https://twitter.com/VusiKhosa
5.Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VusiVKKhosa