The Misfits Project Association is planning to organize a collective photography exhibition in 2017, in Italy, for African artists only.
The title of the exhibition will be “Back to the Roots – Africa”.
All photographers wanting to submit their work for consideration are invited to contact us by using our FB page or our contact details provided on our website.
About the project:
- The exhibition will not have a specific theme rather than “Africa”, the main aim is to give full freedom to African emerging photographers to express themselves.
- The Misfits Project Association will guarantee, at its own expense, to all selected photographers, production of professional prints of their work(s), and will sustain all related costs for work production, framing and exhibition, as well as the publication of the event’s web album which will also include the artist’s biography and professional contact details.
- The selected artists will benefit by being able to show their works in a different market, and will potentially be exposed to curators, galleries, and collectors.
- The exhibition might potentially travel to different countries thus multiplying collaboration opportunities.
- The maximum number of works per artist is 3, maximum dimension for each work will be 30 x 40 cm. Exception to the number and sizes of the produced works can be discussed and agreed individually with the Misfist Project team.
Misfits Project is a non-profit cultural association born from “arts enthusiasts” to divulgate and promote visual arts, interpreting modern and contemporary art, exploring ideas across cultures through exhibitions, educational and curatorial initiatives, publications, and digital platforms.
MISFITSPROJECT.ORG|DI ANDREA FERRANTE