26 – 29 April, CTICC, Cape Town A bedroom inspired by a bird’s first memory; a lounge-design with the mood of a ‘50s detective novel; designer bookshelves promoting literacy and Man Caves cause célèbre. The imaginative concepts planned for Decorex Cape Town 2012 is why this décor and design exhibition is still leading-edge fourteen years later. Plascon is the main sponsor and M-Net is the media partner of the four-day exhibition taking... Read More
"Imagine, Creative’s that are Social Media Strategists http://t.co/TSJtKNTHJX ."
"11 dumb things clients say to graphic designers? http://t.co/tgzyP8ajlx ."
"Motion Designer, Illustrator, Digital designer and Typography Genius – Anthony Neil http://t.co/91ruwGW8sE ."
"The 34th Durban International Film Festival announces its opening night film http://t.co/cGgmIyovXa #SAcreatives @DurbanInternationalFilmFes"
"Hamburger, Hermanus, MacGarry create promos for Encounters Documentary Festival http://t.co/6zYeylCKZx #SAcreatives #EncountersDocumentary"
"Toyota Land Cruiser TVC Gives New Meaning To ‘Out To Lunch’ http://t.co/pAXQwSQVz6 #SAcreatives #DraftFcb #ToyotaLandCruiser"
"Creative Lens Focused On Young South Africa http://t.co/vUs9cK92bW #SAcreatives #Between5and10 #YoungSouthAfricaSeries"
- Simon Subrosa shares his amazing work with us
- ART EXHIBITION 16 JUNE-14 JULY 2013
- Encounters adds Jozi screening of Incarcerated Knowledge
- The Village Under The Forest to screen at Labia on Monday
- A LOOK AT THE YOUTH’S ROLE IN THE SA AD INDUSTRY
- SEARLE STREET POST SIGNS EDITORS
- AAA School of Advertising Cape Town wins L’Oreal Brandstorm Competition
- CINEMARK AND SOUTH AFRICAN JUDGES SET TO ADD LOCAL FLAVOUR TO THE 60TH CANNES AWARDS
- Deeb Joins Draftfcb Johannesburg
- Graphic Designer Landon Nothnagel shares his work with us