We chat to David Osagie who is a Nigerian based creative designer.He defines his work as “digital art and illustration with an African grunge style.” Your photo manipulation work looks very technical. Where did you gain this skill? Photo manipulation came to me naturally. I think I find myself different from a lot of ‘normal’ people as I believe I have a great imagining power, hence I try to create these ‘imaginations’ in any... Read More
"Black Christ of Portobelo-Jose Braithwaite http://t.co/DaWugGaFWt ."
"The Cocoa Project- Photography by Andy Smith http://t.co/ZF836v4EGq ."
"Creative Director Gerhard Human shares his work with us. http://t.co/0Z45zRBquf ."
"Mobeen Mustappa showcases his love for design http://t.co/STsXRbNEYE ."
"Kevin Fitzgerald directs Toyota Rav4 ad for Oz market http://t.co/dn6SDl9ZMA #SAcreatives #KevinFitzgerald #ToyotaRav4"
"Danish born photographer Mads Norgaard showcases his awesome work. http://t.co/d7IjWHvVzE #SAcreatives #MadsNorgaard #Photography"
- Kevin Fitzgerald directs Toyota Rav4 ad for Oz market
- Danish born photographer Mads Norgaard showcases his awesome work.
- Graffiti and Figurative artist Dane Stops
- CANNES LIONS LAUNCHES NEW LIONS LIVE INITIATIVE
- Art Director and Illustrator Mokoena Kobeli showcases his awesome work
- small town girl Johanny de Wet showcases her work
- Freelance Illustrator Clement de Bruin showcases his work
- Creative Director Gerhard Human shares his work with us.
- Mobeen Mustappa showcases his love for design
- Cannes Young Creative Academy Sponsorship Opportunity