What is ‘I see a different you’ , where are you based and what do you do, who’s involved? “I See A Different You” is a Trio collective (Innocent Mukheli, Vuyo Mpantsha and Justice Mukheli) from Soweto portraying Africa to the world, the way they see it. Your photography is very much linked with fashion and urban culture. What is the idea behind this? Our fashion influence comes from... Read More
"Black Christ of Portobelo-Jose Braithwaite http://t.co/DaWugGaFWt ."
"The Cocoa Project- Photography by Andy Smith http://t.co/ZF836v4EGq ."
"Creative Director Gerhard Human shares his work with us. http://t.co/0Z45zRBquf ."
"Mobeen Mustappa showcases his love for design http://t.co/STsXRbNEYE ."
"Kevin Fitzgerald directs Toyota Rav4 ad for Oz market http://t.co/dn6SDl9ZMA #SAcreatives #KevinFitzgerald #ToyotaRav4"
"Danish born photographer Mads Norgaard showcases his awesome work. http://t.co/d7IjWHvVzE #SAcreatives #MadsNorgaard #Photography"
- Kevin Fitzgerald directs Toyota Rav4 ad for Oz market
- Danish born photographer Mads Norgaard showcases his awesome work.
- Graffiti and Figurative artist Dane Stops
- CANNES LIONS LAUNCHES NEW LIONS LIVE INITIATIVE
- Art Director and Illustrator Mokoena Kobeli showcases his awesome work
- small town girl Johanny de Wet showcases her work
- Freelance Illustrator Clement de Bruin showcases his work
- Creative Director Gerhard Human shares his work with us.
- Mobeen Mustappa showcases his love for design
- Cannes Young Creative Academy Sponsorship Opportunity