Silver Spoon is quite literally the love child of Port Elizabeth based designers Dieter van den Bergh and Stephanie Beyers. Both completed their B-tech Fashion at the NMMU (Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University) The label started out in a garage in the picturesque suburb of Richmond Hill in 2008 and has grown to become one of the city’s most recognised small businesses. “We like beautiful things. So we decided to make our own. Silver Spoon is... Read More
"Black Christ of Portobelo-Jose Braithwaite http://t.co/DaWugGaFWt ."
"The Cocoa Project- Photography by Andy Smith http://t.co/ZF836v4EGq ."
"Creative Director Gerhard Human shares his work with us. http://t.co/0Z45zRBquf ."
"Mobeen Mustappa showcases his love for design http://t.co/STsXRbNEYE ."
"Kevin Fitzgerald directs Toyota Rav4 ad for Oz market http://t.co/dn6SDl9ZMA #SAcreatives #KevinFitzgerald #ToyotaRav4"
"Danish born photographer Mads Norgaard showcases his awesome work. http://t.co/d7IjWHvVzE #SAcreatives #MadsNorgaard #Photography"
- Kevin Fitzgerald directs Toyota Rav4 ad for Oz market
- Danish born photographer Mads Norgaard showcases his awesome work.
- Graffiti and Figurative artist Dane Stops
- CANNES LIONS LAUNCHES NEW LIONS LIVE INITIATIVE
- Art Director and Illustrator Mokoena Kobeli showcases his awesome work
- small town girl Johanny de Wet showcases her work
- Freelance Illustrator Clement de Bruin showcases his work
- Creative Director Gerhard Human shares his work with us.
- Mobeen Mustappa showcases his love for design
- Cannes Young Creative Academy Sponsorship Opportunity