Tequila\Johannesburg, part of the TBWA\ Group, has for the fourth year in a row raked in numerous awards at the 12th annual global Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Awards. Walking away with a total of nine awards across six different clients, these awards honour excellence in online advertising
The IAC awards were born as a result of the Web Marketing Association creating a global award program where companies and individuals from across the world could enter their best work to be judged against other work in its own industry.
Tequila\Johannesburg is one of a handful of companies worldwide that received recognition for outstanding work across the nine online formats. “We are thrilled at this year’s awards. They represent a very specific skill set and understanding of the format and more importantly, our ability to deliver on this to our clients,” says Eunéne Sucevic, MD of Tequila\Johannesburg.
Produced by the Web Marketing Association, the awards recognise individuals and companies that represent the best in award winning Internet advertising.
Tequila\Johannesburg were awarded the following:
· Standard Bank uCount trolley banner – Best Bank Rich media Online ad
· Maynards Funsunzi Juciest Kaboom Facebook – Best Food Industry Social Media campaign
· Ericsson E-Diary – Best Telecommunication Mobile application
· Nissan gets you to the game – Outstanding Integrated ad campaign
· Appletiser New spin on things – Best Beverage Rich media Online ad
· McDonalds Day Offline – Outstanding Integrated ad campaign.
· McDonalds Day Offline banner – Best Food Industry Online ad.
· McDonalds Mzanzi millions monopoly email – Best Food Industry Email message.
· McDonalds McMixa – Small change, big smiles. Mix it up banner – Best Food Industry Rich media Online ad.
“The awards are judged by people drawn from the USA, Europe, Asia and Africa, representing some of the best the Internet Advertising community has to offer, looking for expert use of creativity, innovation, impact and design to mention a few. These accolades serve as a benchmark against global companies, and for us are indicative that Tequila\Johannesburg has the necessary talents to compete head on with the best the industry has to offer,” concludes Sucevic.