New packages are now available on the Loeries website for you to customise your Loeries® Creative Week™ Cape Town experience. Two-night ticket packages for the Award Ceremonies are now available, as well as tickets for the DStv Seminar of Creativity.
New Ticket Packages available:
- Awards tickets provide access to Awards Ceremonies on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 September. VIP tickets also provide access to the Unilever Brunch, and VIP lounges at all venues. Access includes the Channel O Party on Sunday evening.
- DStvSeminar of Creativity tickets – If you’re in Cape Town don’t miss this unbeatable seminar including world creative leaders! The seminar takes place on Friday 19 September.
Also Available are Creative Week ticket packages that include the seminar, awards ceremonies and all official events – VIP or Grand.
Full information on packages and pricing is available on loeries.com. Book tickets directly on the website. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the biggest celebration of creativity in Africa and the Middle East. Seating is limited and tickets are sold out long before the event, so get yours early to avoid disappointment.
Highlights of Loeries® Creative Week™ Cape Town include::
- Thursday 18 September – Egg Films Judges Wrap. Join the judges to close judging week. Invited guests only.
- Friday 19 September – DStv Seminar of Creativity. Don’t miss this unbeatable opportunity to listen to world creative leaders.
- Saturday 20 September – Unilever Brunch. Join industry leaders and find out what the next best thing is going to be. VIP delegates only.
- Saturday 20 September & Sunday 21 September – Black-Tie Awards Ceremonies. A red carpet, black-tie event with a strong focus on the award-winning work.
- Sunday 21 September – The Channel O Party
- Saturday 20 September – Adams & Adams Student Portfolio Day. There’s no better place to fill your agency with talent – “Speed dating for Creatives!”
- Loeries Expo 18-20 September. Experience great brands, leading agencies and suppliers in the heart of the Creative Village.
Check out the full programme and book your tickets, visit loeries.com